Photo and Copy: Williams-Sonoma
Inspired by a heavenly croissant we sampled at the famed LadurÃ©e patisserie in Paris, our newest croissant offering from Jean-Yves Charon is a chocolate loverâ€™s dream. To create it, he adds rich European cocoa powder to his buttery puff pastry dough and fills it with the finest Belgian chocolate.
- Flaky, buttery, chocolaty croissants, made exclusively for us by master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon.
- Cocoa powder is added to dough and then filled with fine Belgian chocolate.
- Easy to prepare: allow to rise overnight, then bake. The delicately flaky pastries emerge with richly browned chocolate-colored exteriors and velvety melted-chocolate interiors.
- Shipped frozen.
- 15 chocolate croissants (2 lb. 13 oz. total).
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Comments are encouraged. If you know the company/product and have experience to share with other readers – please do so…