Photo and Copy: William’s – Sonoma
Shop: William’s – Sonoma
Red velvet cake is a signature holiday dessert throughout the South, where it has been prized by generations of bakers. Distinguished by its scarlet hue, rich cocoa flavor and velvety, melt-in-your-mouth texture, this vintage cake makes a grand finale for Valentineâ€™s Day celebrations.
- Heart-shaped cake has two luscious layers of moist red velvet cake with chocolate overtones.
- Filled and frosted with classic white icing, dusted with red velvet cake crumbs.
- Made for us by Perfect Endings in Californiaâ€™s Napa Valley.
- Easy to prepare: simply thaw and serve.
- Shipped frozen.
- 8″ diam., 2″ high (serves 8â€“10).
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
This may be a seasonal item – the web link may not work post season.
Comments are encouraged. If you know the company/product and have experience to share with other readers – please do so…