Photo and Copy: Neiman Marcus
Shop: Neiman Marcus
A fresh-cream truffle for every tasteâ€”a superb gift for the bon vivant. Ten-day shelf life refrigerated; consume at room temperature. Made in the USA. 32-piece collection includes:
- Two Naga (sweet Indian curry, coconut, and milk chocolate).
- Two Black Pearl (ginger, wasabi, sesame seeds, and dark chocolate).
- One Absinthe (Chinese star anise, fennel, Pastis, and dark chocolate).
- Two Ambrosia (macadamia nut , Cointreau, and white chocolate).
- One Chef Pascal (Kirsch, dried Michigan cherry, and dark chocolate).
- Two Gianduia (crunchy praline and milk chocolate).
- One Wink of the Rabbit (soft caramel, Georgian pecan, and milk chocolate).
- One Woolloomooloo (Australian macadamia nut, coconut, and milk chocolate).
- One Viola (candied violet flowers and milk chocolate).
- Two Budapest (sweet Hungarian paprika and dark chocolate).
- One Oaxaca (guajillo and pasilla chillies, dark 75% Tanzanie chocolate, and organic pumpkin seeds).
- Four Red Fire (Ancho chili powder, Ceylon cinnamon, and dark chocolate).
- Four Tlan Nacu (Mexican vanilla bean and dark chocolate).
- Four Dulce de Leche (Argentinean Dulce de Leche, milk chocolate, and Costa Rican cashews).
- Four Xocatyl (Mexican vanilla bean and milk chocolate).
This may be a seasonal item – the web link may not work post season.
Comments are encouraged. If you know the company/product and have experience to share with other readers – please do so…